We are looking for a new Marketing Manager. At RoRo you get to help desperately tired parents and crying young babies sleep better and feel better by introducing them to the Lulla doll. You will need to speak with people from all over the world and experience different cultures every day. Our Marketing Manager leads RoRo’s and our US company’s RoRoCare’s international marketing efforts for all our products. So be ready for diverse days because our market is big and its international.
We need someone who can do almost anything, finds it easy to work with different individuals from different cultures, is ready for both the big and small jobs, thinks outside of the box and focuses on solutions, is not afraid to try new things and is ready to work with a great team of people both in Iceland and abroad.
- Education in marketing and/or business.
- Management experience in Marketing.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Imagination and ambition for success.
- Initiative, drive and great organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written English, is necessary.
- Responsible for B2C and B2B marketing strategies and budgets.
- Develop and lead the brand identity to guide marketing, communication and development.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Directing, planning and coordinating of marketing efforts. Including but not limited to the management of social media, editorial planning, content marketing, digital advertising and public relation efforts.
- Organizing company’s participation in conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and key partners such as distributors and retailers.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing efforts.
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Conduct and utilize consumer insights, research and competitive analysis as input into marketing strategy (including positioning, messaging, value proposition and target consumer).
- Analyze and identify key customer journeys.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
Application deadline is the 15th of December 2018.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For further information about the position please contact Hulda Helgadóttir at HH Recruitment-Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (00354) 561 5900.